Total Hockey Experience
We focus on parts of the game rarely taught at conventional hockey camps and programs.
- Puck Support: Many people talk about it, but what does it mean? We teach and reinforce puck support from both an offensive and defensive perspective.
- Puck Possession: We emphasize individual and team puck possession using innovative drills and games.
- Transition: A hockey game contains hundreds of transitions from offense to defense and vice versa. We will help you recognize those situations and use them to your advantage.
- Positional Training: We offer specialized sessions for forwards, defense, and goalies, focusing on the details of the position and how to incorporate them into your game.
- The Mental Game: We teach strategies and techniques used to maximize performance through mental skills training.
- Fun: We teach hockey in a high-tempo environment where players are encouraged to take risks and extend their game past their comfort zone.